Job description and Job specification for:
The Deputy assist the Manager in the effective and efficient management of the home. To work within, and ensure effective delivery of the Main Responsibilities and Key Result areas identified within the role of Deputy Manager.
Building Bridges aims to recruit experienced and suitably qualified residential child officers in order to provide the highest standard of care possible.
What qualities do residential child care officers require?
- Ability to listen and treat people with respect
- Provide safety and security
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Ability to look after basic needs
- Help, support and advice
Trainee – Residential Child Care Officer
Building Bridges is currently recruiting trainee residential child care officers. A desire to work with young people is essential.
If appointed you will receive a comprehensive induction and training package.
- Enthusiastic and Motivated
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to engage and motivate young people
- Able to deal with challenging situations.
- Good Communication Skills